Sunday 8 August 2010

Beside the Seaside


Hello! I'm back from my little break and feeling relaxed and refreshed.




Surprisingly, the seaside was a little bit grey this year, but a lot less windy than last time so the regatta sailing was on for Mr P - and the pottering, knitting, reading, shopping, coffee drinking and generally lazing around were on for me!

When the family came down we added beach combing, paddling, a bouncy castle, and delicious ice creams from the Red Boat for a real seaside day out.





One of the highlights of Beaumaris for me in recent years is a visit - or possibly several - to the lovely Janet Bell Gallery on Castle Street. We love Janet's beautiful paintings and have a lot of prints of her work around our house. The Gallery also has other artists' work, all with a seaside theme, and a range of gorgeous gifts (the kind you want to keep for yourself!)




So now it's back to designing for me - and guess what I'm doing this week? Christmas themed designs - so it must be August now...
I hope you have a good week. x

No comments: